DILL BEACH

CAMP

Dill Beach Camp

NOTICE

Due to the COVID-19 Virus, the Dill Beach Camp  is closed for the     2020 Season

The A. Thomas Dill Beach Camp is on the same site as the Swift-Daley House.  The Camp survived the 1978 storm that ravaged the spit south of the Coast Guard Station. Built in 1936, it is furnished as it was when used as a hunting and fishing camp. Moved to its present location in 1995; it is listed in the National Resister of Historic Places.

 

 

Dill Beach Camp as it stands today on the grounds of Swift-Daley House.

Interior Views of

Dill Beach Camp

Dill Beach Camp as it was prior to the Storm of 1978 on the south spit

Eastham Historical Society

Museum Locations - Currently Closed

1869 SCHOOLHOUSE MUSEUM
25 Schoolhouse Road
Eastham, MA 02642
508 255 0788

Please note, phone is not monitored when museum is closed.

WRITE US

MAILING ADDRESS
PO Box 8
Eastham, MA 02642-0008

EMAIL US

GENERAL INQUIRIES
easthamhistorical@verizon.net

RESEARCH OR GENEALOGICAL INQUIRIES
archives@gmail.com

  • Facebook
  • Instagram
  • YouTube

1741 SWIFT-DALEY HOUSE
2375 Route 6
Eastham, MA 02642

smile_ge_logo_light_2x._CB441554320_.png

Copywritten by Eastham Historical Society - 2020