Please scroll through our gallery of photos. Our Archives Room has a vast collection of photos, maps and various publications, please visit us Tuesdays 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm at the 1869 Schoolhouse Museum located at 25 Schoolhouse Road, Eastham during the months of April - December
If you have any photos that you would consider donating to the Eastham Historical Society & having posted in our Gallery, please email them to
The Town Hall, Eastham, MA
Eastham Town Hall, Route 6
Chapel in the Pines, Eastham, MA
Universalist Church - Chapel in the Pines, Eastham, MA - 1906
Town Hall & Windmill, Eastham MA
Eastham RR Station, Eastham, MA
Eastham RR Station - North Eastham Station
Eastham RR Station - loading the train
Methodist Church and Burying Ground
M.E. Church, Eastham MA - built 1851, destroyed by fire on September 18, 1920
Original Eastham Public Library - Eastham, MA - 1906
Original Eastham Public Library, Eastham, MA
Samuel Brackett's Store
Hotel Almena, Eastham, MA
G. H. Clark's Store, Eastham, MA
Eastham Filing Station, Eastham, MA
Driving Down Route
Constructing Route 6
Town Pump, Eastham, MA circa 1910
The old town pump and granite watering trough were once located at the junction of Salt Pond and Locust Roads. The pump originally cost Eastham $15, plus 25 cents for a metal cup. The granite trough is dated 1905 and bears the beautitude "Blessed Are the Merciful. They were moved to Windmill Green in October 1934
Route 6 Repair Crew circa 1915
J. Gill, A. Gill, S. Nickerson, R. Higgins & Len Dill
State Highway, US Route 6, North Eastham, MA
View on State Road, North Eastham, MAA
Cottages and Beach Postcard, North Eastham, MA
Doan Rock, Eastham, MA
Overlook Inn 1907
Now the Inn at the Oaks
The Over Look Inn, Eastham, MA
The Over Look Inn in Eastham, MA
The Ice House, Eastham, MA
Last of the Three Sisters Lights, Eastham, MA
Three Sisters Lights in Eastham, MA
Three Sisters Lighthouses, Eastham, MA
Three Sisters Lights - Eastham, MA
Wreck of Parrsboro Vessel at Nauset, Eastham, MA
Approach to Coast Guard Beach
Aerial View of Coast Guard Beach
Doane Family Plaque
Hopkins cottage at Nauset Beach July 15, 1894
Universalist Church - Chapel in the Pines, Eastham, MA - 1906